Monday 26 October 2015

GET READY

 Author: BAKARE SANDRA







Whenever I look around and I see young (both teens and youths especially the female gender) minds with so much energy,  channeling their activeness in thing that might make their future stagger……… I feel an instant pain in my heart........This has prompted me to write this article. 
            
         Many a times life is not as smooth as we have imagined,                             there is a whole lot of struggle out there. Today’s swagger                          might be tomorrows stagger. The world needs so many good                     people but it’s just too funny that there are so many people                        who doesn’t want to help others.

Get ready to be different. Do it without thinking of what might be said of you!!!!!!!  

          One faithful day I asked myself “can people’s opinion about me pay my school fees??” trust me you know the answer….But the moment you decide in your very own self to live a fulfilled, purposeful, brave and a cheerful life. Not forgetting to love life; that very moment change has come upon you.  

            Unfortunately a lot of young girls haven't had a glimpse of how beautiful they are and how big what’s inside of them is, instead they prefer to settle for the crumbles of life.Simply because they want to flow with the trend.


Get ready to plan. If you fail to plan then you are planning to fail. I tell you DON’T BE SCARED YOU ARE A QUEEN!!!!  QUEENS are courageous. You can pursue your dreams and still have your dignity intact without doing anything ugly.
              
            First you must acknowledge what you want and what you are better with.

I can say energy doesn’t lie…. “on a special day I told myself I need to stand up for what’s right and start planning my future also to break away from the growing pattern of things that has been holding so many teenagers down”……..


Get ready to do the act of kindness. Be nice to people, it is a characteristic of the magnanimous woman. Learn to have a positive attitude towards people by going out of your comfort zones. It might be stressful but it is directly proportional to the ability to entertain the uncomfortable.

In all GET READY for life.

16 comments:

  1. Yes. Be bold... in your mind and in your acts. Dare to be, Dare to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Cousin, I wish so many teens and youth know half as much as this. Good way to reach out, well done girl!... Tell them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise word dear , keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. well written nd widely accepted.....we ve to accept changing from dads or mums baby into an Adult by thinking right nd positive imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. well written nd widely accepted.....we ve to accept changing from dads or mums baby into an Adult by thinking right nd positive imagination

    ReplyDelete
  6. well written nd widely accepted.....we ve to accept changing from dads or mums baby into an Adult by thinking right nd positive imagination

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so insightful. Keep up the good work and keep on flourishing in God's grace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely presented... More grace queen Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find it difficult to comment because you are blessed with wisdom

    ReplyDelete