Sunday 4 October 2015

GRACE

Growing up, I decided to take life a little faster,
Met some friends, who wanted to foster,
I concurred being so eager,
I never knew I was headed to disaster.


I enjoyed having the fun,
Immorality engulfed my days,
No alarm for  future days.

Alas, now I want more,
God's way get to me no more,
My inner self aches, searched for the cause,
My quest void of answer .

I turned to my closest friend,
Please help, please help am feeling too depressed,
He replied : am sorry but we are the same and I have nothing more,
My spirit ached Tears, unavailing .

There is a hollowness in my spirit senses,
I feel as if I’m living  under false pretenses,
Am depressed help me.

Alas, reminisce gazed at me,
I remembered I had a creator,
 He is my last hope,
I cried and begged for mercy,
Once I was foolish, and sin ruled my heart,
Causing my footsteps from God to depart.

Alas he dropped in my mind,
Romans 3; 23- 24  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
 and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
Grace found me!!!!!!

Halelujaah Grace is changing my disgrace,
Grace has given me high grade,
Grace has raised me,
Grace has made me great.



…………..its turning around for me……

2 comments: